While returns are an unusual occurrence we recognise that on occasion this will be required if the product you have received is faulty. Please refer to the policies below which are in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law to assist in ensuring a satisfactory outcome in the event of requiring a return.
Our aim is to ensure that in the event of a Return being required we will work with you to ensure a satisfactory and fair outcome for all involved.
Mee Loft Returns Policy
- A Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Request must be received within 14 Days of the item shipping from Mee Loft.
- An RMA approval number will be sent via email and must accompany any returns.
- Items for return must be received within 7 days of an RMA approval number being issued.
- All returns must be received by us in an unused and undamaged condition and must include all original packaging and contents i.e. manuals, accessories etc. Returns are unable to be accepted if any contents are missing or damaged. It is your responsibility to use appropriate packaging to safeguard against damage.
- Where a return requires a replacement item that is in stock we will ship expediently (at cost to the buyer) and provide tracking on the first possible business day after the original item is assessed.
- Where a return requires a replacement that is not in stock we will work to reduce any delays in providing a replacement to you, our valued customer.
- Refunds shall be promptly returned via the same method as the original payment was made. Mee Loft is not liable to refund any transaction fees accrued during the initial payment such as credit card fees, Paypal fees or Bank Transfer fees.
- The Returns Policy excludes any item that has been used unless the item is faulty. Faulty items will be replaced as per above.
- No returns are accepted on custom manufactured or ordered products including, but not limited to: Helmets, Suits, Parachutes or Harness Containers.
- Due to the nature of managing stock from overseas suppliers, returned items that are not faulty will incur a 10% restock fee. Any balance will be provided as a Store Credit and can be applied to any further purchase or invoice from Mee Loft. Store Credits must be used within 12 months.