While returns are an unusual occurrence we recognise that on occasion this will be required. Please refer to the policies below which are in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law to assist in ensuring a satisfactory outcome in the event of requiring a return.
Our aim is to ensure that in the event of a Return being required we will work with you to ensure a satisfactory and fair outcome for all involved.
Mee Loft Returns Policy
- A Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Request Form must be received within 14 Days of the item shipping from Mee Loft.
- An RMA approval number will be sent via email and must accompany any returns.
- Items for return must be received within 7 days of an RMA approval number being issued.
- All returns must be in an unused and undamaged condition and must include all original packaging and contents i.e. manuals, accessories etc. No returns will be accepted if any contents are missing.
- Where a Return requires a replacement item that is in stock we will ship expediently and provide tracking on the first possible business day after the original item is returned.
- Where a Return requires a replacement that is not in stock we will work to reduce any delays in providing a replacement to you, our valued customer.
- Refunds shall be promptly returned via the same method as the original payment was made. Mee Loft is not liable to refund any transaction fees accrued during the initial payment such as credit card fees, Paypal fees or Bank Transfer fees.
- The Returns Policy excludes any item that has been used unless the item is faulty.
- No returns are accepted on custom manufactured products including, but not limited to, Suits, Parachutes or Harness Containers.