All you need. Quiet.Slick.Protective. The G4 is designed for comfort and convenience!
We also have Australia’s largest STOCK on the shelf ready to ship so give us a call to see what is available!
How is the G4 different to the G3?
- Certified to XP S 72-600
- Same superior viewing area
- Better internal design for a better fit
- Easier fitting of audible altimeters
- The back offers more coverage for protection
- More protection around the temple area as the visor mechanism is also thinner
- The mechanism is similar in operation but designed to offer no maintenance
- A lot quieter as it seals better in all areas and the exterior shape is sleek and smooth by design
- No glue holding the chin curtain in place
- Cooler due to the ventilation design
- Ventilation control can be adjusted by the user
- One visor fits all G4 helmets sizes
G4 Sizing Chart
XS : 53-54 cm / 20 1/2" -21 1/4"
S: 55-56 cm / 21 1/2"-22"
M: 56-57 cm / 22"-22 1/2"
L: 57-58 cm / 22 1/2"-22 3/4"
XL: 59-60 cm / 23 1/4"- 23 1/2"
XXL: 61-62 cm / 24"- 24 1/2"
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE BELOW AT EXTRA COST
You can accessorise your G4 helmet with many of the side plate colour and engraving options.
Visors are anti-for inside & anti-scratch outside. They are tested for its optical qualities, and as such it has been certified and carries a CE mark.
This is designed to carry a helmet, jumpsuit, water bottle, wallet and car keys. The Flight Bag dimensions are 480mm x 260 mm x 260 mm. It has velour lining and carry handle.