The G4 skydiving helmet is now available. FREE SHIPPING on G4 Helmets!
All you need. Quiet.Slick.Protective. The G4 is designed for comfort and convenience!
We also have Australia’s largest STOCK on the shelf ready to ship so give us a call to see what is available!
If we don't have your preferred size and colour choice then its a custom order. Cookie state that ALL their helmets are built to order and our lead times are always inline with Cookie website which is generally 4 weeks.
How is the G4 different to the G3?
- Certified to XP S 72-600
- Same superior viewing area
- Better internal design for a better fit
- Easier fitting of audible altimeters
- The back offers more coverage for protection
- More protection around the temple area as the visor mechanism is also thinner
- The mechanism is similar in operation but designed to offer no maintenance
- A lot quieter as it seals better in all areas and the exterior shape is sleek and smooth by design
- No glue holding the chin curtain in place
- Cooler due to the ventilation design
- Ventilation control can be adjusted by the user
- One visor fits all G4 helmets sizes
G4 Sizing Chart
XS : 53-54 cm / 20 1/2" -21 1/4"
S: 55-56 cm / 21 1/2"-22"
M: 56-57 cm / 22"-22 1/2"
L: 57-58 cm / 22 1/2"-22 3/4"
XL: 59-60 cm / 23 1/4"- 23 1/2"
XXL: 61-62 cm / 24"- 24 1/2"
Update: Cookie is shipping G4 1st week of August.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE BELOW AT EXTRA COST
You can accessorise your G4 helmet with many of the side plate colour and engraving options.
Visors are anti-for inside & anti-scratch outside. They are tested for its optical qualities, and as such it has been certified and carries a CE mark.
This is designed to carry a helmet, jumpsuit, water bottle, wallet and car keys. The Flight Bag dimensions are 480mm x 260 mm x 260 mm. It has velour lining and carry handle.