The QUATTRO™ audible altimeter is the latest in micro technology and features the most advanced programming for accurately measuring freefall & canopy descent rates.
The QUATTRO™ allows the skydiver four sets of warning altitudes for high speed and three for low speed flight. This provides added interactivity in configuring frequently used warning alarms.
The QUATTRO™ can also be set up to three climb warning alarms for the ultimate in precision altitude awareness.
The QUATTRO is fully automatic and can be manually turned off or on as well. The QUATTRO continually reads ambient air pressure for real-time accuracy and attention to ground level.
The QUATTRO's small and ergonomic design provides the user with comfort and less bulk when used inside a soft or hard-shell helmet. Rigging materials are included for those wishing to mount the audible on the outside of a helmet.
The QUATTRO is specifically designed for advanced skydiving disciplines: Bigways, Formation Skydiving, Freeflying, Wingsuit Flying, Student, Tandem, AFF, and also canopy related activities such as accuracy and CRW.
- Four high-speed warnings:
- Allows settings up to 19990 Feet and can be used for Bigway formations, wingsuit flight setup and other precision skydives where four high-speed warnings are needed and desired.
- Track Guide:
- 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help keep track of altitude separation of tracking groups or waves.
- Three canopy descent and low speed warnings:
- The Canopy Descent Alerts are essentially low speed alerts and can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.